This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 at 1:05 am and is filed under Anecdotal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
I’ve always struggled with my weight and I blame it on my mother. When I was a toddler, she thought I was too skinny and the doctor gave her some vitamins to help me gain weight.When she told me that at a later age, I thought to myself – wow, I could have been skinny! Oh well, I’m not skinny now and I love sweets. I seem to crave sweets after a nice dinner, even if I’m full. I just think I need to have something sweet to end the meal.
- Cinnamon Bark– helps suppress appetite, helps balance blood sugar levels, helps fight sugar cravings, and helps minimize binging
- Coriander– helps balance blood sugar levels and helps minimize sugar cravings
- Dill superstar in fighting sugar cravings and stimulates brain’s satiety center
- Fennel helps balance blood sugar levels and helps suppress appetite
- Ginger stimulates brain’s satiety center and helps minimize binging and overeating
- Grapefruit helps fight sugar cravings, reduces appetite, helps minimize binging and overeating, and helps with emotional and stress-induced eating
- Ocotea helps stabilize blood sugar levels and promotes feelings of fullness and satiety
- Peppermint stimulates brain’s satiety center and helps minimize binging and overeating