How would you like to activate your metabolism, balance your PH levels and reverse inflammation? Just use lemon essential oil for the healthier living you want. When taken internally, lemon essential oil contains a powerful antioxidant called d-limonene and is believed to boost the body’s natural defenses. Lemon oil’s zesty, fresh scent is uplifting to both body and mind.
- place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production
- massage lemon oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells
- soothe or prevent corns, calluses or bunions by rubbing some on the affected area daily
- add a few drops of lemon essential oil to water for a great antioxidant boost
- substitute lemon oil for lemon juice or lemon seasonings to flavor seafood, vegetables, beverages and desserts
- use one to two drops of lemon essential oil to remove crayon, gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive from most surfaces
- put four to six drops in a plant spray bottle with 1 cup of water and spray the room for a light lemon scent and to cleanse the air